Connecting over phone calls is an important part of engaging and interacting with your contacts and customers and being able to track these conversations at any point in time is crucial. Kaleyra's Voice Integration App provides the solution for the same. It allows you to leverage phone calls for your marketing & sales outreach and also for all your customer support information, while managing everything, from within HubSpot! In short, it provides you with a one-stop solution for all your calling needs.
- It allows your support team to make calls to customers right from within HubSpot
- It allows you to view the details of a call & listen to the call recording for both inbound & outbound calls (recording becomes available few moments after the call has ended)
- To install the Kaleyra's Voice Integration App navigate to App Marketplace
- Click Install App button on top right corner as shown below.
- Select a plan from the available plans, as per your requirements
Note: The Yearly plan has an extra 10% discount.
- Click Next. Then you have to fill a Registration form
- After submitting the form, you will be redirected to the Payment Page
- After you have completed the payment process, you will be redirected to a success page that will show your selected plan and its billing period
- You will soon receive an email with the link for installing the app, along with links to necessary documentation & guides
- Click on the Installation link to start the installation process
- Once the list of available HubSpot accounts is displayed, choose the HubSpot account you want to connect the app with
- Click on Connect App to connect the Kaleyra Voice with HubSpot
- You'll be redirected to a form where you need to fill the following details:
- Kaleyra Voice API Key
- Submit the form by clicking on Submit
Your installation process is complete.
Finding Kaleyra Voice App in HubSpot
Setting up Voice Agents
To start using the Voice Calling integration, you need to add Agents on the Agents portal. To add an agent, follow these steps:
- In your HubSpot portal, go to Contacts
- Open any Contact's page
- On the right-hand side, under the Kaleyra Voice CRM extension, click on the Agents link
- You'll be redirected to the Agents portal. Here, you can View, Add, Edit & Delete Agents
- To add an agent, as per the agents already added in Kaleyra Voice portal, click on Add Agent.
- Enter your HubSpot email
- Enter the mobile number of the Agent
- Submit form to add Agent
Placing Voice Call using Kaleyra Voice Integration
- Open your HubSpot portal ➜ Contacts ➜ Contacts
- Choose a contact to make a call and open their individual contact page
- Look for Kaleyra Voice on the right-hand side
- Under Kaleyra Voice, you will get 2 options ➜ Click-2-Call Mobile or Actions ➜ Click-2-Call Phone
- Click on either of the options to open a pop-up with a dialer screen
- Click on the Green button to initiate a call to the selected Contact
- You can see when the call is in progress
- Once the call has ended, you can view the call details in both the Activity Log & the Calls section of that contact
- Events in Activity Log
- Events in Call Engagements
If you need any help with installation or with setting up the Kaleyra Voice Integration app, you can reach out to us.