Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing will lead a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and email marketing, you will grow our database and overall company revenues. Other arms of your team could include marketing operations, channel marketing, and customer marketing. Enable sales team by building impactful proposals with the help of thorough research.
- Lead a team of marketers to drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Grow the team through hiring and training.
- Set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data.
- Own relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the CMO achieve greater marketing success.
- MBA or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of relevant past experience .
- Proven and visible marketing veteran, with experience blogging, writing thought leadership pieces, speaking, and growing a personal audience on social media.
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including customer persona, segmentation, and other lifecycle stage optimization tactics. As owner of the marketing funnel, you must know what makes it generate customers.
- Analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use it to optimize a team’s approach and company’s forecast.