TransFunnel is hiring an experienced, strategic, and self-motivated individual to be part of one of the best Marketing Automation Consulting Team. For this, we are seeking someone who loves strategic marketing challenges and brings excellent problem solving and execution skills to the table.
We want the person to understand the business problem and can translate the same into marketing automation language. We also expect the professional to create best-in-class strategies, come up with breakthrough campaign ideas and implement emerging automation practices to solve the problem. Having innovative ideas on top of this will be an added advantage.
This individual will work closely to manage, create, and strategize campaigns with the best of the Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, etc.
He/ She will collaborate with Account Managers, Delivery Team, Creative Teams and Customers to plan, execute, and measure effective inbound strategies to deliver astounding results.
- Work directly with the customer to understand their business requirements in terms of Sales & Marketing funnel fluency and translate the same for the internal marketing & delivery team to plan, build and execute marketing automation campaigns.
- Understand the customer’s buyer persona, pain points, available resources, and marketing communication channels, to plan the holistic inbound strategy and deliver results.
- Understand the gap between the current marketing process and required sales and marketing automation goals. Define the overall automation strategy and plan execution in phases.
- Showcase excellent project management skills to ensure smoother and timely delivery to the customer.
- Ideate and execute end-to-end inbound marketing campaigns and collaborate with all the involved stakeholders for smoother execution.
- Create effective detailed content strategy and calendar, content promotion campaigns and measuring the effectiveness of the content in terms of the expected KPIs.
- Manage overall marketing budgets and spend to ensure maximum ROI for the customers.
- Create, manage, and present standard and custom analytics reports on MQL’s acquisition programs, nurture campaigns, sales conversion rates and media buys to track campaign ROI, attribution, and sales effectiveness, to customers and internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in working on email marketing campaigns, marketing automation funnel, drip/nurturing campaigns, and Google Analytics.
- Prior experience in working with HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot or any other globally recognized automation tool is strongly preferred.
- At least 4 to 5 years of experience in inbound marketing and managing automation campaigns with large data sets.
- Preliminary knowledge of relevant marketing areas including content writing, copywriting, social media, email campaigns, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management and collaboration skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.