We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own most of the marketing funnel for our company. You will oversee attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- You will be the single point of contact for the customers.
- Plan and execute the Inbound marketing strategy focused on overall success of our existing customers.
- Measure the success of these campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data.
- Educate the customer about Inbound tactics and make sure they see the benefits.
- Coordinate with the internal team to get the marketing projects delivered within timelines.
- Delivering newsletters, customer-focused content, social media monitoring, and more.
- Advocate internally that all teams solve business challenges for the customer. You are their biggest fan within the company and understand that their success and happiness mean our success and happiness!
- Proficient in HubSpot Automation Tool (required)
- Has an in-depth understanding of Marketing - including social media, content and SEO.
- 3+ years of past experience in communications, marketing, analytics, or related field.
- Strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, ebooks, and other customer-facing resources).
- Knowing any CRM functionality will be an additional advantage.
- A nose for good marketing automation and inbound marketing, and the ability to educate in ways that our customers will understand and relate to.