Munchkin Tracking Code
There are 3 tracking code types available:
- Simple – Loads synchronously
- Asynchronous – Loads asynchronously
- Asynchronous jQuery – Loads asynchronously and requires that jQuery be loaded beforehand
It is highly recommended that the Asynchronous tracking code be used for embedding Munchkin on external pages. To ensure the highest possible success rate for execution, embed the Asynchronous tracking code in <head> of each page.
Add MunchkinTracking Code to Your Website
1. Click Admin at the top right of the app
2. Click Munchkin in the tree on the left
3. Select Asynchronous for Tracking Code Type
* Note: Asynchronous code is faster than Simple
Tips: Put tracking code on the web pages you want to track. This may be every page for smaller sites, or only key pages on sites that have many dynamically generated Web pages, user forums, and so on.
5. Place the tracking code on your web pages right before the <body> tag
Landing pages created in Marketo automatically have tracking code, therefore you do not have to put this code on them
Get complete marketo training services here.