Create a blog on HubSpot CMS using blog template
The HubSpot Content Management System (CMS) has made it super easy to create blogs with the help of its blog template feature among many others.
In this blog, we give you a stepwise direction on how to create a blog on the HubSpot CMS using a blog template.
- Go to your HubSpot account.
- Click on the setting icon on the RHS corner.
- Scroll down the left sidebar and select Blog under the Website dropdown.
- Here you will be able to view the HubSpot blog tool.
How to create a new blog in HubSpot using the template?
To create a new blog in HubSpot, please follow these steps:-
- Go under the Website dropdown and click on Blog.
- Click on Create New Blog.
- Here you will be able to add your blog details like title, language, URL and meta description.
- Click Next.
- Now you will be able to view your newly created blog in the dropdown.
How to set a blog listing page?
In order to set a blog listing page, you can combine two templates – one for the blog listing and the other for blog description.
How To Create Templates In HubSpot?
The blog listing template displays all the blog listing cards. In HubSpot, you can set up a separate template for the listing page or blog page description or combine the two as mentioned above.
- Open your Blog Settings.
- Select the blog in which you want to change the blog template.
- You can select the blog listing page here or you can also select a different template.
- You can choose one of the options.
How to set a blog post page?
When you click on the listing blog, it will redirect you to the blog post page where you can edit the page based on your need.
Making An Impact With HubSpot Themes
Follow these simple steps to add the blogs post:
- Open Settings.
- Select your blog to which you would like to make changes.
- Save the changes.
How to Change a Blog Date Format?
You can change the date as you like.
Follow these steps to change the date:
- Open settings.
- Select the blog you want to change the date in.
- Click on Date Format.
- Save the changes.
How to Create a New Blog Post?
After setting up the template, your blog is now ready to use. Now, all you need to do is add the ingredients and they will be added to your blog listing pages automatically.
Follow these steps:
- Follow the path Marketing > Website > Blog
- Now select the blog post in which you have made changes.
- Follow the path Create > Blog post.
- Add the blog heading.
- Add the blog content.
- Now, click the setting button and change the blog title, blog language, blog URL and content slug.
- Fill in all details like author name, tag name, meta description and featured image.
You will be able to view the preview. In case it is good to go, you can publish it or edit and make the changes wherever needed.
Need extra help? Our HubSpot expert consultants are ready!